“The Feed It Back platform provides managers with autonomy and accountability for responding to feedback and recognising employees who have gone above and beyond.” Giles Denning, Brand ManagerSee their story
At Feed It Back we are dedicated to ensuring the operators we work with have the tools to deliver industry leading guest experiences. Which is why we’ve launched the Feed It Back Academy.
We offer a one-day leadership, data and behaviour workshop for General Managers and Operations Managers, catering for a range of learning and communication styles.
The unique course is directly focused on how to utilise data and technology in order to enhance the guest experience, improve loyalty, drive revenue and profit conversion, increase accountability and perfect soft skills.
Making the unconscious conscious
- The importance of individual communication preferences and understanding how a leader’s behaviour impacts the Clarity, Consistency and Care of the team
- Tools and techniques to drive maximum engagement with different individuals to develop influencing, negotiating and management skills
- The Critical Behaviours Model: How data and behaviour can drive performance
Life but not as I know it – the changing face of hospitality
- Trends and opportunities within hospitality: adopting a growth mindset
- The Business Experience Scorecard: seizing opportunities around the 7 key measures
Finance 101 – data and behaviour
- The close-knit relationship between your P&L and business experience scorecard
- The 7 key measures tool kit
- Driving Clarity, Consistency and Care through accountability, ownership and using the Experience Scorecard
The Programme Delivery
We are delighted to partner with Karen Turton to develop and deliver this course. Karen has over 25 years’ experience within the Hotel, Pub and Casual Dining sectors across multiple disciplines of learning and development, marketing and operations at a senior level. Her experience speaks for itself:
- Finalist for Business Woman of the Year at the Publican Awards
- Finalist for the ALMR Operations Manager of the Year Awards
- A Masters degree for Multi-Unit leadership for which she was awarded a Distinction
- Further academic study into behaviour as part of a Doctorate in Business Administration with the University of Chester
Find Out More
To book your place, fill in the form and we’ll get right back to you.
To ask questions or get more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.